Village Bank & Trust
The Universal Banker provides personalized banking services by performing all teller functions as well as those of a personal banker while maintaining friendly and positive relationships with customers and coworkers. Responsibilities Include:
- Operate a teller drawer to serve customers and bank personnel in lobby or drive up. Promptly and professionally answer incoming calls and route calls appropriately. Cross-sell products and services aligning with customer needs. Onboard customers in accordance with the bank’s program. Adhere to all security procedures established to ensure safety for employees and customers. Make approvals and exceptions to policy as appropriate and within authority. Recognize potential fraud and report to management as necessary.
- Assist with training and ongoing development of teller staff as needed. Assist tellers with problem resolution as needed. May be responsible for bank opening/closing. Perform daily office responsibilities and tasks such as account transactions, account maintenance and customer correspondences.
- Supports the bank’s Community Reinvestment Act Program through participation in community and bank events as well as involvement in local organizations.
Wintrust Financial Corporation (Wintrust) is a financial services holding company based in Rosemont, Illinois, with approximately 27 billion in assets. We engage in the business of providing traditional community banking services, commercial banking, wealth management services, commercial insurance premium financing, life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, short-term accounts receivable financing, and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing and treasury management services. We provide community-oriented, personal and commercial banking services to customers located in the greater Chicago, Illinois and southern Wisconsin metropolitan areas through its 15 wholly owned banking subsidiaries.
- Previous banking experience required
- Minimum two years in a customer contact/sales position or equivalent preferred.
- Travel between branches may be necessary
- Must be available to work all shifts (including Saturdays if needed)
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we’re active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can “Have it All” with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
APPLY ONLINE HERE
APPLY ONLINE HERE