Daytime Service Care Provider
As an Daytime Service Care Provider at the PURUSIT Adult Day Program is responsible for direct supervision of services to the clients of PURSUIT. This includes working with 1 to 3 adult clients with special needs. PURSUIT is an Adult program that focuses on Recreation & Leisure, Skills & Self Advocacy, Community Integration and Health & Wellness. You will receive paid training to become certified as a State Certified Direct Service Provider - DSP. Openings in Rolling Meadows and Mount Prospect.
- Hourly rate of $17.75
- Program runs Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Flexible scheduling in days and hours
- Assist in the development and implementation of programming that promotes independence and acquisition of functional skills.
- Provide active participation and hands on assistance to participants with disabilities during recreational activities (cooking, community outings, arts and crafts, etc.).
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Age 18 or older
- valid driver’s license required
- Days can be anywhere from 5 days a week to 1 day a week